Spark Seekers: Mourning with Meaning; Living with Light
Tuesday July 27th, 2021 at 9:00am (MST)
Spark Seekers: Mourning with Meaning; Living with Light, is Dr. Rabbi Baruch HaLevi’s book on how to transform grief and suffering after the loss of a loved one through discovering meaning, purpose and inspiration. Spark Seekers weaves together Baruch’s personal journey through surviving the death of his grandmother and father, both to suicide, as well as guiding thousands of others as a logotherapist and rabbi. Drawing upon kabbalah (universal spiritual principles) and logotherapy (meaning-centered psychotherapy founded by Dr. Viktor Frankl, author of “Man’s Search For Meaning”) Baruch will empower you with innovative concepts, practical tools, and inspirational pathways in transforming death’s darkness, meaning, purpose and inspiration.
Topics covered include:
- Freedom From Fear – confronting our personal and collective fears around death so we can stop reacting to our fears and start responding to our lives
- The Meaning of Suffering – rethinking the role of suffering in our lives as a pathway to deeper meaning and greater purpose
- The Defiant Spirit – summoning what Dr. Viktor Frankl called “the defiant power of the human spirit” in the fight to transform death’s darkness into life’s light
- Say Yes To Life – learning to not simply survive, but thrive as we honor our loved ones through living more fully, loving more fiercely and saying “yes” to life
- Carry The Fire – becoming the guardians of our loved one’s legacy as the sacred duty of our lifetime, carrying their fire forward and ultimately defying death
Dr. Rabbi Baruch HaLevi, is a co-founder of SoulCentered, holds a doctoral degree in counseling, an associate’s degree in Logotherapy (meaning-centered psychotherapy), is a certified Enneagram coach, and ordained rabbi with over twenty years experience in congregational ministry. Baruch has guided thousands of people through all of Life’s T’s: transitions, tests, trials, traumas and tragedies, empowering them in discovering deeper meaning and greater purpose within their life, and transforming their desperation into inspiration. He is a motivational speaker and author of multiple books including, “Spark Seekers: Mourning with Meaning; Living with Light.” Baruch works with clients, virtually or in person in Denver, CO. You can learn more about him at www.mysoulcentred.org or purchase Spark Seekers on Amazon.
To register to attend, click here!